VITABELLA LAUNCHES NEW SPA TREATMENT IN A BOX
By The Beauty Hub | August 28th, 2013 | Company News,News
Get back to younger looking skin naturally with the New VitaBella Spa Treatment in a Box the latest evolution in do-it-yourself facials.
The unique, non-oily anti-ageing complex, which harnesses nature’s best ingredients, is absorbed by the soft fabric face mask to deliver superior hydration and reduce the signs of ageing. The pure Aloe Vera in the complex delivers the active ingredients directly into the dermis where they can get to work quickly, unlike most creams which can simply sit on the surface of the skin with only a superficial benefit.
This hydrating mask made from biodegradable natural fibres is easy to use and you can see results after the first treatment. You simply pour the treatment complex onto the mask tablet in the accompanying pot and watch it expand as it absorbs the liquid. Carefully open the mask up, place it onto your face and smooth down. Leave it on for 10 minutes and relax whilst the beneficial ingredients transfer into your skin. Discard the mask after use.
In user trials, skin hydration and moisture content was increased by 21.6% just 1 hour after the first mask had been used, leaving skin looking and feeling rehydrated and with visibly less lines.
After only 10 minutes your face will look refreshed and glowing, thanks to the key ingredients of:
- Natural Aloe Vera Gel – contains over 200 natural compounds including 20 minerals, 18 amino acids and 12 vitamins, and has a soothing and anti-inflammatory.
- Argan Oil – rich in the natural antioxidant vitamin E and essential fatty acids to help repair and protect the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid – a natural moisturiser capable of holding 1000 times its weight in water to help to keep skin hydrated.
- Hibiscus Seed Proteins – help to soften the outer layer of the skin.
- Wheat Germ Oil - rich in vitamins A, D and E to reduce skin drying.
Maintain the hydration effects for days after with VitaBella’s Anti Ageing Face Cream that is designed to maintain hydration thanks to its formula of organic aloe vera gel, argan oil, hyaluronic acid and hibiscus seed protein.
Available at My Vitabella.
Price: £25 for 1 mask treatments and 1 weeks supply of Anti Ageing Face Cream.
The Beauty Hub is an online news and information platform covering the beauty industry in the Middle East.