NEW ILLUMINATING SKIN FINISH FROM VITA LIBERATA
By The Beauty Hub | October 31st, 2013 | Company News,News
Vita Liberata has launched a new range of skin finishers that can be used as stand-alone skin perfectors or together with their tanning range to truly accentuate a natural bronzed tan.
Capture the Light Collection is considered by beauty experts to be “better than a BB Cream for the body”, and comprises illuminating skin finishers with either opaque or translucent coverage.
Created and debuted at David Koma’s London Fashion Week SS13 and used on the X Factor during the Live Shows, these illuminating skin finishers are an absolute beauty must-have.
- Offer skin a smoothing finish which banishes blemishes and fades freckles.
- Provide a stunning iridescent and light capturing finish.
- Give you choice in a variety of shades; Buttermilk (pale), Latte Light (light tan) and Latte (medium tan) for this opaque, BB-esque coverage with a dramatic light reflecting effect.
Capture the Light Translucent Illuminating Skin Finish offers the same exceptional iridescence, but without the coverage, ensuring absolutely no transfer onto clothing.
- Available in opulent Rose for pale skin or the equally luxurious Gold for medium or dark skin.
- Perfect for use as a highlighter for the cheekbones, décolleté and limbs or light capturing SPF 25.
- A subtle hue that offers a captivating, radiant skin finish that sparkles under light.
Capture the Light will be available in the UAE from 1st December 2013 and will retail for AED210.
For more information visit Vita Liberata.
The Beauty Hub is an interactive online community and marketing platform for the beauty industry and their consumers in the Middle East.