BOURJOIS COLOUR CHRISTMAS COLLECTION 2013
By The Beauty Hub | November 27th, 2013 | Brands,News
For Christmas 2013, Bourjois brings back the magic of winter tales. At the heart of an enchanted forest, ice and snow seem to have crystallised nature, creating an iridescent light with metallic reflections.
Bourjois has recreated this precious light in its eyeshadow collection that illuminates the eyes with a metallic finish, more magical than ever.
A new generation cream-to-powder enriches the range of Bourjois eyeshadows. Fine and silky, this gentle cream transforms into powder when in contact with skin, offering exceptional blending quality. Real concentrated light in one stroke, it leaves a metallic finish and intense colour that last upto 24 hours.
The Color Edition 24H has an innovative formula that features:
- 24-hour hold with 6% resin and long-lasting agents, and volatile silicones.
- Exceptional glide and softness with its hollow and fine spherical powders.
- Intense colour through its pigments.
- A true metallic finish with 20/30% metallic pigments and pearly extracts.
The Color Edition 24H is available in six dazzling fashion shades that include:
- Merveille d’Argent – an easy to wear silver eyeshadow! Neither too white nor too dark, it is light in its purest form. A subtle hint of taupe softens the shade.
- Or Désir – the most festive shade! A metallic gold with a touch of light bronze to avoid being excessively showy.
- Pétale de Glace – a soft glossy pink with pearly grey effects to produce delicate duochrome effects.
- Kaki Chéri – a metallic khaki with chic golden tints.
- Prune Nocturne – a brown base illuminated with purple tints for an intense yet refined result.
- Bleu Ténébreux – a dark blue, almost black, with a pearly finish for a revisited smoky effect, more modern and more mysterious.
The Color Edition eyeshadows are available at Bourjois counters in the UAE.
The Beauty Hub is an interactive online community and marketing platform for the beauty industry and their consumers in the Middle East.