PLANT STEM CELLS ARE REVOLUTIONISING THE WAY WRINKLES ARE TARGETED
By The Beauty Hub | November 6th, 2013 | Company News,Editors Pick,News
A force to be reckoned with pioneering organic beauty brand Green People believe that whilst genetic ageing cannot be halted we should not simply accept all that this means for our skin. With a commitment to Phyto Science and dedication to the power of science with the amazing performance of nature, they launch a revolutionary anti-ageing essential.
The new Age Defy+ Line Eraser Lip and Eye Serum uses plant stem cell technology to make huge advances in the anti-ageing arena. Sea Holly Stem Cells have powerful regenerative and rejuvenating properties to stimulate and protect elastin, fibrillin and collagen.
A 28 day trial showed that skin hydration increased by 95%, smoothness by 38% and tightness increased by 27%. These unique plant stem cells also boast antioxidant concentrations of up to 1,000 times those of plants in nature making them the natural choice for youthboosting skin care.
This hard-hitting serum also uses an intelligent blend of Baicalin and extracts of Argan Seed and Hibiscus Flower to visibly rejuvenate ageing skin and restore elasticity. For maximum results only the tiniest amount is needed, see and feel the difference as the skin instantly appears firmer and plumper.
- Plant Stem Cells from Sea Holly Extract – powerful regenerative properties, stimulates and protects elastin, fibrillin and collagen, proven efficacy in the reduction of photo-induced irritation and inflammation.
- Baicalin – ‘turns back the clock’, increases skin restructuring, skin firmness and elasticity.
- Argan Seed Extract – immediate tightening effect, long term effects on deeper wrinkles.
- Hibiscus Flower Extract – protects DNA in the cell nuclei, increases skin elasticity Key Benefits – Maximum Results!
- Immediate firming effect.
- Powerful long term effects on deeper wrinkles.
- Stimulates and protects Elastin, Fibrillin and Collagen.
- Increases skin elasticity and cell proliferation.
Ian Taylor, research Manager for Green People says; Plant stem cells offer unique properties for cosmetics. They only exist in the growing tips of the plant and are classed as undifferentiated cells – as such, they possess all of the characteristics of the plant. In the case of the Sea Holly this is a plant that has evolved to live under very challenging growing conditions, and which is able to adapt to environmental stresses. This energy is retained in the stem cell culture which, when it is applied to the skin, is able to energise and revitalise skin cell growth and repair.”
To find out more visit Green People.
The Beauty Hub is an online news and information platform covering the beauty industry in the Middle East.