MAYBELLINE MASTER PRECISE LIQUID EYELINER
By Erin | December 4th, 2013 | Makeup,Reviews
A good liquid eyeliner is a must in every girls makeup bag. But deciding on the right one can be difficult. I was specifically looking for a pen eyeliner so decided to give this one a try.
Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner in Black Noir provides highly pigmented colour (as you can see from the swatches) using the ultra-fine felt tip that is 0.4mm in length.
The fine felt tip is very bendable so curves nicely when applied on the upper lid and is super easy to use and create the winged effect at the end.
The liquid eyeliner has a good consistency but does tend to smudge even after leaving it to dry for a couple of minutes so this is by no means a smudge or waterproof eyeliner. This is down to the Ink technology that keeps the pigments super saturated so personally I would not apply this to my bottom lashes opting rather for pencil eyeliner.
What I like about this product:
- A highly pigmented colour.
- Easy to control the liquid pen when applying it to my upper lid.
- Bendable ultra-fine felt tip that provides continuous flow of liquid eyeliner.
- Thin pen like packaging with a lid that fastens securely.
- Ophthalmologist tested and safe for use on sensitive eyes and woman who wear contact lenses.
- Budget friendly.
What I don’t like about this product:
- It is not smudge proof
- It is not waterproof so it can look quite messy.
Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner can be purchased from most pharmacies and retails stores in the UAE.
The Beauty Hub is an interactive online community and marketing platform for the beauty industry and their consumers in the Middle East.