L'OCCITANE ROSES ET REINES THE FLOWER OF QUEENS
By The Beauty Hub | April 2nd, 2014 | Company News,News
The queen of flowers is an olfactory, evocative muse that inspired L’Occitane’s perfumer in Provence, to create the captivating tale of a fresh and velvety Eau de Toilette. This tale goes back to the legend of the Cont of Forcalquier and his four daughters, who became queens through love, and through their favourite roses.
“Both modern and true to the initial composition, this fragrance subtly traces the path of timeless femininity.” Karine Dubreuil, perfume creator for L’Occitane.
The fragrance opens with the citrus freshness of bergamot and blackcurrant leaves. Intense heart notes reveal the floral, silky encounter of our varieties of roses (from Bulgaria, Turkey, Grasse and Morocco) and the fruity notes of the precious rose extract, obtained by effleurage, coloured by raspberry and blackberry. This harmony is prolonged by a woody base of white cedar, which mingles with the softness of heliotrope and musk.
Roses Et Reines includes a bouquet of complementary products. Cherished roses lie at the heart of the precious beauty of our four queens. A rose water from Haute-Provence is at the heart of the complementary products in this range, enriching them with its benefits.
- Beautyifying Body Milk – enriched with rosehip oil, this moisturising body milk leaves skin as soft and satiny smooth as pearl.
- Hand & Nail Cream – enriched with shea butter and Vitamin E, this cream helps to repair, nourish and protect against daily damage. A must-have for your hands!
- Fresh Face & Body Mist – this discreet, elegant, portable mist quenches skin’s thirst with its fresh rose scent, and can be used whenever you wish.
- Shower Scrub – made with rosehip seeds, this body scrub gently exfoliates the skin.
- Gentle Bath Salts – these bath salts, enriched with rose water; melt slowly, softly and gently into the warm water of your bath.
- Pearlescent Body Gel – enriched with rose water, this refreshing gel with subtle shimmers moisturises the skin and gives it a beautiful, delicately fragrant sheer.
An extra gentle soap, a silky shower gel, a solid perfume and a roll-on EDT are also part of the limited edition collection.
The Roses Et Reines Collection will be available across all L’Occitane stores in the Middle East, starting 14th of May 2014.
The Beauty Hub is an interactive online community and marketing platform for the beauty industry and their consumers in the Middle East.