IRRESISTIBLE SCENTS WITH REVLON PARFUMERIE™ NAIL ENAMEL
By The Beauty Hub | May 28th, 2014 | Company News,Editors Pick,News
Revlon introduces a whole new way to experience colour with Revlon Parfumerie™ Scented Nail Enamel. These vibrant, shiny shades go on smoothly for flawless colour and dry to provide a light, enticing fragrance that lasts all day.
Revlon Parfumerie™ offers 12 delectable scented colours in a variety of finishes from creams to glitters. The collection is divided into 3 fragrance and colour families: Fruits & Florals for exotic and fruity fragrance notes in vibrant, punchy shades; Sweets & Spices for woody, spicy fragrance notes in deep, rich shades and Freshes for crisp, clean scents in light and airy shades.
This unique collection includes a sophisticated range of colours and the new bottles are worthy of display on the chicest vanity.
Revlon Parfumerie™ uses fragrance and essential oils so you are given a scent that is reminiscent of your daily perfume. Fragrance is meant to be an accessory, and with Revlon Parfumerie™ Scented Nail Enamel you can change your nail colour and scent as often as your mood to express your individuality!
Key Ingredients and Benefits:
- Vibrant, shiny shades that go on smoothly for flawless colour and dry to light fragrance.
- Variety of beautiful nail finishes from creams to glitters.
- Luxurious scents that range from Bordeaux to African tea rose to fresh linen.
- Three fragrance categories: Fruits & Florals, Sweets & Spices and Freshes.
- Fragrance and essential oils give a scent that is reminiscent of your daily perfume.
- Layer complementary fragrances by painting an accent nail in a different shade/scent.
- Scents last all day.
Available in the following shades: Beachy, Orange Blossom, African Tea Rose, China Flower, Autumn Spice, Bordeaux, Apricot Nectar, Ginger Melon, Lime Basil, Surf Spray, Chocolate Truffle and Italian Leather.
Available at Revlon counters in the UAE.
The Beauty Hub is an online platform sharing the latest beauty news, product reviews and trends in the Middle East.