MIX AND MATCH BOURJOIS SUMMER TRENDS 2014
By The Beauty Hub | June 29th, 2014 | Brands,News
The coloured contour trend will be hot as Bourjois goes wild for the customised arty look in its new Mix and Match collection.
At the heart of the new season’s fashion and beauty trends Bourjois offers a wide range of Contour Clubbing Waterproof pencil shades with matte, pearly or glittery effects to be mixed and matched for a bespoke look.
An easy blending and ultra-gliding creamy texture for soft quick application. A waterproof formula to keep your look intact all day long!
- New 54 ultra black – intense black for drama.
- New 55 ultra black glitter: intense black combined with a pearly concentrate for an intense glittery effect.
- New 56 blue it yourself: a midnight blue with subtle silvery sparkles for a mesmerising look.
- New 57 up and brown: warm brown revived with gold tints, for an elegant look.
- New 58 pink about you: a pink colour-block to work the neon trend.
- New 59 dynamint: a fresh minty, non-pearly and ultra-radiant green. High fashion shade.
- New 60 taupe of the top: an almost metallic taupe, sprinkled with fine gold pearly extracts for easy wearing.
This summer, pencils and eyeliners play doubles for a 100% arty look. The pencil finish is combined with black liner for more intensity and unique make-up results.
- For an electric look, combine a black stroke with a neon shade.
- For a colour-block effect, apply a thick stroke of Contour Clubbing Waterproof pencils 58 Pink about you and 59 Dynamint.
- For graphic effects, try dotted lines and patterns at the outer corner of the eye or a small dot below the eye.
The Mix and Match collection of Contour Clubbing Waterproof Pencils – 1,20g AED76.
The Beauty Hub is an interactive online community and marketing platform for the beauty industry and their consumers in the Middle East.