COSMETICS LABEL EYEKO DEBUTS EXCLUSIVELY AT BLOOMINGDALE’S DUBAI
By The Beauty Hub | August 5th, 2014 | Brands,Editors Pick,News
Eyeko the UK-based bespoke cosmetics range will open your eyes to new possibilities with their award winning liners, mascaras and brow gels.
With their innovative and critically acclaimed products, Eyeko is a firm favourite with a host of stars including Jennifer Lawrence, Salma Hayek and Gemma Arterton as well as celebrated make-up artists such as Lisa Eldridge, Polly Osmond and Kay Montano who all use Eyeko in their kits. Key products from the Eyeko collection currently available at Bloomingdale’s-Dubai include:
- Eyeko Brow Gel (AED130) – Eyeko’s award-winning, easy-to-use gel to style and care for your brows.
- Eyeko Fat Brush Mascara (AED105) – The super-sized dense bristle brush coats lashes from root to tip building a full lash fringe. Complimented by Eyeko’s fibre-enhanced Keratin formula to boost lashes with carbon black finish for visibly thicker and defined lashes.
- Eyeko Lash Curler (AED85) – Eyeko’s lash curler features enhanced design for ultimate precision and ease of use for optimum curl.
- Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara (AED105) – This slim design brush with dispersed bristles grabs and captures even the shortest lashes to lengthen, extend and separate like no other. Eyeko use a unique botanical blend with key ingredient Pro-vitamin B to promote growth by preventing breakage.
- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner (AED75) – Eyeko’s easy-to-apply, liquid eyeliner pen allows you to create thick feline flicks or fine defined lines to accentuate your eyes.
- Eyeko Liquid Metal Liner (AED130) – Eyeko’s easy-to-use twist up brush pen delivers intense single stroke colour with a waterproof finish that doesn’t move, flake or fade. Available in Black Onyx and Rose Gold
- Eyeko Black Magic Mascara (AED130) – Eyeko’s ultimate mascara combines three key elements to create drama, volume and curl, packaged into their iconic squeezy tube.
Established in 1999, Eyeko has become the go-to brand for eyes. Created by beauty veterans Max and Nina Leyland, its range of mascaras and liners is favoured by celebrities and acclaimed make-up artists alike. According to style icon and Eyeko creative consultant, Alexa Chung, it’s the definitive edit for eyes: “Eyeko is the best in creating my favourite look.”
For the full range of Eyeko products, please visit Bloomingdale’s Dubai Beauty Department located on the Ground Floor of The Dubai Mall where you’ll just be a flick, sweep or smudge away from discovering your new favourite eye products!
The Beauty Hub is an online news and information platform covering the beauty industry in the Middle East.