MAMA MIO THE TUMMY RUB OIL
By Lorraine Hitchen | September 1st, 2014 | Reviews,Skincare
Mums will know that the number one issue to tackle when pregnant are those pesky stretch marks that you can get around your stomach, thighs and breasts, so using a reliable stretch mark cream or oil is essential.
For the past two months I have been using Mama Mio The Tummy Rub Oil which I must admit is pretty impressive. It is a non-greasy oil that is very easily absorbed, leaving skin soft and smooth. It also helps alleviate itchiness as skin starts to stretch.
The way the oil works is to increase the skins elasticity as your bump grows and helps it shrink once baby is born.
The oil is made up of Omega 3, 6 and 9 (essential fatty acids) that are crucial in our bodies. So when pregnant these fatty acids are depleted and need to be replenished to build your skin’s strength and elasticity. Continual and plentiful use of omega 3, 6 and 9 will nourish the lipid layer of the skin, helping to maintain the suppleness and elasticity.
Mama Mio’s The Tummy Rub Oil is free from parabens, petrolatum, synthetic fragrance and colourants, xenoestrogens, PEGs, glycols and pthalates which is perfectly safe for all pregnant mums to use. The formula includes a range of organic ingredients which include:
- Organic Sacha Inchi (Plukenetia Volubilis) Seed Oil – from the Amazon, packed with Omega 3, antioxidants and amino acids.
- Organic Argan (Argania Spinosa) Kernel Oil – nourishes, moisturises and improves elasticity. High in Omega 9 (Oleic Acid) and 6 (Linoleic Acid).
- Organic Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil – soothing and healing, mega-rich with Lauric Acid, powerful Omega that helps skin’s natural immune system.
- Organic Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil – Omega and Folic Acid rich, hydrates, helps circulation, increases collagen production, ensuring skin stretches safely.
- Organic Sweet Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) Oil and Organic Olive (Olea Europaea) Fruit Oil – ideal for sensitive skin, soothes and protects, very healing.
- Organic Rosehip (Rosa Canina) Fruit Oil – regenerates damaged cells to improve appearance and elasticity. Rich in Omega 3 and 6, Vitamin C and helps prevent scars.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol) – protects against stretch marks, speeds up cell renewal to help keep skin strong.
- Gravida is a blend of 10 pregnancy-safe, pregnancy-specific natural oils.
To use, massage the oil twice a day into your thighs, stomach and breasts.
The Beauty Hub is an interactive online community and marketing platform for the beauty industry and their consumers in the Middle East.