NARS HOLIDAY COLOUR COLLECTION 2014
By The Beauty Hub | November 17th, 2014 | Brands,News
The Nars Holiday 2014 Collection heralds a season of modern seduction with riveting reds, neo-neutrals and molten metallics.
Hardwired Lipstick created exclusively for the Nars Laced with Edge Holiday Colour Collection, this newly formulated lipstick fuses cutting-edge pigments with rich texture.
Three seductive shades deliver brilliant, glossy shine with full coverage.
Deadly Catch – crimson.
Femme Fleur – shimmering brick red with gold pearl.
Adriatic – glistening soft cream.
Hardwired Eyeshadow is a new formulation in limited edition shades, created exclusively for the Nars Laced with Edge Holiday Colour Collection, Hardwired Eyeshadow redesigns Nars’ iconic powdered pigments with intense iridescence for new feminine dimension in three captivating colours.
Canberra – shimmering lavender.
Opal Coast – iridescent white.
Gabon – bronzed green.
Nars Lip Gloss lavishly coats lips with futuristic sheen. The silky texture and new doe-foot applicator provide precise application and longer, more comfortable wear. Create the perfect pair by layering over Hardwired Lipstick or wear on its own for sheer shine.
Burning Love – bright ruby with subtle shimmer.
Corsica – shimmering pink raspberry.
Soleil D’Orient – shimmering pink champagne.
To complete your look there are three must-have metallic shades for nails. Nars Nail Polish boasts a high-gloss, flexible finish that delivers a freshly-painted look that’s lasts. The upgraded formula is designed to improve wear and strengthen nails, while the removable cap and specially designed brush allow for easy application.
Barents Sea – sparkling deep blue.
Alogonquin – sparkling lilac.
Sherwood – shimmering violet rose.
The limited edition blush formula delivers a combination of extreme comfort and colour purity for the ultimate in powder perfection. The micro-fine pressed powder in tan rose blush brings an electrifying wash of color to cheeks for the winter months.
Almeria – tan rose.
Nars’ exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Gifting Collection exposes a world of colour, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smoulders in a disruptive new dimension.
Swathed in digital lace, the keepsake collection brings fashion to the forefront with abstract white webs and hints of sleek red foil popping through. Translucent outer packaging creates futuristic illusions, seducing the eye in to a paradigm of colour and pattern.
Submit to an altered state of seduction with this high-density powdered blush and bronzer palette, decoded into a laser-chic rush for cheeks.
Laguna Bronzer – diffused Brown Powder with Golden Shimmer.
Miss Liberty Blush – soft shimmering peach.
Deep Throat Blush – flirty sheer peach.
Sex Fantasy Blush – pale lavender pink.
Final Cut Blush – peach coral.
- To achieve the campaign look from the Nars Holiday 2014 Collection, prepare skin with Light Optimizing Primer SPF15 to create a seamless canvas.
- For a luminous complexion, gently press Siberia All Day Luminous Powder Foundation into skin. Dust away excess powder with the Loose Powder Brush #10.
- Apply Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla under eyes or where needed to blur imperfections, blend using the Cream Blending Brush #12 to even out skin tone. Using the Blush Brush #20, lightly sweep Ukraine Blush in the hollows of the cheeks to warm the complexion.
- Press Opal Coast Hardwired Eyeshadow over the eyelids, blending up toward the browbones for an iridescent white base.
- Apply Interstellar Eye Paint to the inner corners of the eyes using the Cream Blending Brush #12. Dab the excess eye paint along the lower lash lines.
- Define the upper lash lines with Via Veneto Larger Than Life® Long Wear Eyeliner. Finish the eyes with two coats of Larger than Life® Volumising Mascara.
- Line and fill the lips with Nihiwatu Velvet Lip Liner for a rich base. Outline and coat lips with Deadly Catch Hardwired Lipstick, blend using the Precision Lip Brush #30.
The Beauty Hub is an interactive online community and marketing platform for the beauty industry and their consumers in the Middle East.