EIGHT NEW HARD AS NAILS XTREME WEARS SHADES FROM SALLY HANSEN
By The Beauty Hub | April 27th, 2015 | Brands,News
Sally Hansen’s Xtreme Wear collection has been revitalized with stylish, of-the-moment shades.
The Xtreme Wear palette update welcomes definitive new additions in must-have shades of nude, periwinkle, mauve, glitter, teal, peach and of course, pink—both hot and blush. Each new shade of Xtreme Wear features streak free application and extreme shine. Xtreme Wear is your one-stop-shop for truly unforgettable and on-trend nail looks.
Bump up your basics with these new arrivals:
- Bare it All – the perfect, sheer nude nail in a bottle.
- Tickled Pink – this is it. Your absolute go-to for plushy soft pink nails.
- All Bright – amp it up with this perfectly punchy, hot magenta.
- Giant Peach – playful and peachy-keen, this coral is equal parts fun and fundamental.
- Babe Blue – a subtle, baby periwinkle that serves up just the right amount of flare.
- Big Teal – a bright and bombastic teal that brings Miami to your fingertips.
- Jam Packed – a purple glitter polish bursting at the seams.
- Mauve Over – elegant, and oh so on-trend, this one goes with everything.
With Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear, you’ll never have to search for that perfect, fashion forward, on-trend shade again. For shiny, smooth, vibrant color, look no further. These are your nail colour wardrobe necessities!
Sally Hansen’s Xtreme Wear collection is available at Wojooh and Carrefour stores in the UAE.
The Beauty Hub is an online platform sharing the latest beauty news, product reviews and trends in the Middle East.