FIGHT UNDER-EYE PUFFINESS WITH CLARINS SUPER RESTORATIVE TOTAL EYE CONCENTRATE
By The Beauty Hub | May 11th, 2015 | Company News,News
Clarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate is a highly effective formula that targets the entire eye area from temple to temple, to push back the frontiers of the visible signs of ageing.
Its delicate texture enriched with cassie flower wax, offers an instant tightening effect, with no oily feel. In addition, it also facilitates make-up application. It contains golden pearls with “light-reflecting” properties, to immediately enhance the beauty of the eye area. Refreshing and comforting, it leaves the eyes wonderfully soothed.
To deliver a complete solution, this anti-ageing care is enriched with active ingredients that fight under-eye puffiness and dark circles:
- Silktree extract – the additional benefits of another tree, this time from Asia, help prevent glycation and slow the formation of dark circles with ageing. It is combined with escin from horse chestnut, an active ingredient with recognized draining benefits.
- Guarana extract – a sacred shrub from the Amazon which is high in caffeine, with lipolytic properties, to reduce the look of permanent under-eye puffiness.
And because ageing also means loss of comfort and thinning of the lashes Clarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate is enriched with cupuaçu butter, obtained from a tree from Brazil that produces a delicious juicy fruit, to nourish and soothe the skin, and D-Panthenol, or provitamin B5, to enhance the beauty of lashes.
How to smooth eyes in an instant!
- Apply Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate with light pressing motions.
- Then apply Instant Smooth Line Correcting Concentrate (an amount equivalent to a grain of rice), with light pressing motions, so that it blends perfectly with Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate.
- Finally, illuminate the eyes by applying Instant Concealer (a small amount applied with the finger or a foundation brush).
The Beauty Hub is an online platform sharing the latest beauty news, product reviews and trends in the Middle East.