AIR MAT THE NEW UNDETECTABLE MATTE FINISH FOUNDATION
By The Beauty Hub | August 24th, 2015 | Company News,Editors Pick,News
The new undetectable matte finish foundation from Bourjois innovates a matte finish without the heaviness, even coverage without the thickness and was developed especially for skin in pursuit of a smooth, matte finish, without shine.
Air MAT is infused with air, creating a super soft, smooth texture. It erases defects and evens skin tone with a natural, imperceptible veil. Air MAT holds for 24 hours, using specially-coated pigments that provide fresh, long-lasting colour throughout the day. Evanescent, non-greasy oils bind the pigments to the skin, providing a foundation that lasts all day long.
Air MAT’s extra-fine mattifying powder, zinc extract and tiny silica beads absorb excess sebum with no mask effect! It evens your complexion and erases imperfections, leaving you with beautiful skin!
There’s an Air MAT for a wide range of skin tones, available in 8 natural colours, designed to brighten up lacklustre skin!
- 2 light skin tones. Slightly rosy shades, they thoroughly blend with the lightest skin tones.
- 5 medium matte skin tones. From beige to golden tan, they enhance the glow of medium and tanned skin tones.
- 1 mediterranean tone. It contours perfectly with darker skin tones and makes the complexion glow.
It’s impossible to choose the wrong tone: The colour of the pack (with its stylish chrome cover) matches the foundation inside. It’s easy to remember your colour: shades are numbered from 1 to 8, to make life easier.
How to apply:
- Eliminate shine – by applying Air MAT to the face and neck with your fingers, evening out the complexion and correcting shiny patches on your entire face.
- Lighten darker areas on your face with CC Eye Cream (21 Ivoire, 22 Beige Clair, 23 Beige Doré).
- Sculpt and boost your natural radiance with a hint of blush on your cheeks. (54 Rose Frisson; 16, Rose Coup de Foudre; 03, Brun Cuivré).
Air MAT Foundation is available Bourjois counters at Wojooh, Lifestyle and Boots stores in the UAE.
The Beauty Hub is an online news and information platform covering the beauty industry in the Middle East.