READY FOR FALL COLOUR TRENDS WITH SALLY HANSEN
By The Beauty Hub | August 24th, 2015 | Brands,News
Matching your nail polish to your outfits? Anything is possible with Sally Hansen’s wide array of colors. Compliment your effortless style with a quiet confidence combined with textures, opulent prints and metallic adornment that comprises the Stella McCartney collection.
Mix & Match Complete Salon Manicure Bittersweet – a rich chocolate -, Café au lait – a classic beige-, Mauve along -a classy taupe, Pedal to the metal – a metallic silver or Scarlet fever -a vibrant purple, Miracle Gel Game of Chrome – a shiny gold and Xtreme Wear White on –a pure white. These shades will be the ultimate touch to finish any look.
Get inspired from the animal print or metallic lunar eclipse nail looks by Madeline Poole, the international Colour Ambassador of Sally Hansen.
The must-have Fall Look shades include:
Complete Salon Manicure – AED39
- Bittersweet – shade #635: A rich and dark chocolate.
- Café au lait – shade #220: A classic beige.
- Mauve along – shade #374: A classy taupe.
- Scarlet fever – shade #639: A delicious vibrant purple.
- Pedal to the metal #330 – shade #330: A metallic silver.
Miracle Gel – AED43
- Game of Chromes – shade #510: A shiny gold.
Xtreme Wear – AED19
- White on – shade #300: A pure white.
Complete Salon Manicure, Miracle Gel and Xtreme Wear are available at Wojooh, Lifestyle and Carrefour in the UAE.
The Beauty Hub is an interactive online community and marketing platform for the beauty industry and their consumers in the Middle East.