THE NEW REVOLUTIONARY EYE SCULPT SERUM
By The Beauty Hub | September 10th, 2015 | Brands,News
Abeille Royale Gold Eyetech Eye Sculpt Serum is a three in one innovation that is a combination of a new serum formula, a unique applicator and an exclusive massaging technique.
On contact with the skin, the formula enriched in complex sugars leaves a continuous and cohesive film with an instant toning action that visibly smoothes the microrelief. A plant extract, combined with gelling agents, also creates a subtle, blurred and velvety finish on the skin.
With a breakthrough, intelligent and instantaneous tool: the patented “applicator finger” developed exclusively for Abeille Royale. An extension of the hand, carefully studied from every angle – design, ergonomics and material, for application as easy as with a finger and reinforced performance on achieving luminosity, a wide-eyed appearance and eyelid smoothness, this one-of-a-kind expert tool is one of those inventions that embody a very simple idea.
The design fits perfectly with the contours of your finger as the pad of your index finger rests against the hollow of the metallic tip. Rounded and pierced with an opening to release the formula, the back of the applicator gently follows the contours of the eye area to reach every crevice, enabling and supporting all the massage movements – tapping, smoothing, pressure, etc. On contact with the skin, the freshness of the finely gilded metal contributes to the refreshing and de-congesting effect from the very first application.
The unique blend of Ouessant Honey and exclusive Royal Jelly in the serum acts on every key level of the skin, with self-repair continuously boosted, and it helps to correct the visible signs of ageing.
To combat the skin’s tendency to become thinner over time, Guerlain researchers have combined Abeille Royale Repairing Concentrate with a target plant complex composed of two plant extracts:
- Siegesbeckia orientalis extract increases elastin and collagen synthesis by the fibroblasts. This stimulation helps to reinforce the tissue in the weakened eye contour area.
- Albizia julibrissin extract, which initially acts on the skin’s luminosity, takes complementary action here by reducing the production of MMP-2, a metalloprotease that, stimulated by repeated UV exposure, unrelentingly damages the support tissue.
Inspired by the new BeautyLift method developed by the Guerlain Institut, a massage that combines stretching and muscle dynamics to target wrinkles and activate the micro-circulation, this three-step technique, specially adapted for Gold Eyetech, is reinventing eye contour care for an incredibly brighter, wide-eyed and visibly resculpted look.
Squeeze the tube to extract the serum, then place your index finger against the nozzle and apply as follows (if necessary, add an extra drop over the course of the massage):
Smoothing: For a radian, revitalised eye contour.
- Dab lightly under the eye, working from the outer to the inner corner, then smooth the upper eyelid, following the arch of the eyebrow towards the temple. Repeat three times.
- Place the length of the nozzle under the inner corner of your eye. Work in a rocking movement as far as the temples.
Toning: For a wide-eyed, lifted appearance.
- Trace a semi-circle under the eyebrow, lifting it as much as possible, and finish by applying light pressure to the temple. Repeat three times.
- Make vertical sweeping movements over the forehead from the eyebrow up towards the hairline.
Energy Release: For a long-lasting, bright-eyed look.
- Press on the four points indicated with the tip of the nozzle.
The Beauty Hub is an online news and information platform covering the beauty industry in the Middle East.