THE SMART PROFILE FROM CLARISONIC - SMARTER, EASIER AND MORE POWERFUL
By The Beauty Hub | October 21st, 2015 | Brands,News
Clarisonic has revealed their biggest and most advanced innovation to ever touch skin – the new Smart Profile for face and body, which incorporates RFID technology to accommodate different skin needs by automatically adjusting timing and power for a customized head-to-toe cleanse at the push of a button.
RFID technology also allows this new device to track brush head usage and prompt users when it is time to change their brush head.
“By combining smart technology, a powerful turbo function and a highly intuitive interface, we’ve created the next generation of sonic cleansing with the launch of the new Clarisonic Smart Profile,” said Dr. Robb from Clarisonic. “Under a prescriptive protocol, the Smart Profile removes makeup 11 times better than cleansing with hands alone, making it the most powerful sonic cleansing device in the Clarisonic portfolio.”
The benefits of this next generation at home beauty device compared to other Clarisonic models are described in 3 simple words; Smarter, Easier and More Powerful.
Smarter – it all starts with head-to-handle communication:
- Acting as the brains of the device, all-new Smart brush heads, will feature an RFID (Radio-Frequency Identification) Communication Chip, pre-programmed with specific protocols that send information to the device and instruct it how to operate for that specific brush head–automatically adjusting speed, frequency and cleansing time for specific areas of the face to provide the most efficacious cleanse.
- These RFID enabled brush heads also track minutes of use in order to alert the user when the brush head has reached its recommended limit and it is time to replace. Clarisonic brush heads are recommended to be changed after 3 months of twice daily use.
Easier – Smart Profile has been re-designed with a new user interface to:
- Visually indicate speed, operating mode, and battery-life.
- Notify the user when it is time to replace the brush head.
More Powerful – designed with skincare professionals in mind – this handle is optimized to achieve superior results:
- Turbo function allows the user to temporarily increase the power of the device from any speed to obtain a more targeted cleanse at any point throughout the cleansing cycle.
- In a clinical study, shown to remove makeup 11x better than hands alone.
- In a clinical study, shown to remove 30x more skin-damaging pollution than manual cleansing.
- Extended battery life for 36 minutes of cleansing time.
The Smart Profile includes:
- Smart Profile Device: 4 speeds plus turbo boost, smart mode, manual mode, waterproof, LED indicators including battery life and brush head replacement.
- 2-in-1 Dynamic Facial Brush Head: Provides a pre-programmed, custom cleansing protocol that transitions automatically from amplified T-Zone cleansing to a gentler cleanse on more sensitive facial areas. Smart Cleansing protocol includes:
- Stage 1: Amplified Cleansing: 20 seconds on forehead.
- Stage 2: Amplified Cleansing: 20 seconds on nose and chin.
- Stage 3: Gentle Cleansing: 10 seconds on one cheek.
- Stage 4: Gentle Cleansing: 10 seconds on the other cheek.
- Turbo Massage Body Brush Head: Offers full body cleansing and exfoliation combined with a vigorous sonic massage. Smart Cleansing protocol includes:
- Stage 1: Foaming Massage: 30 second, pulsating.
- Stage 2: Full Body Cleanse: 2 minutes, continuous.
- Stage 3: Finishing Massage: 30 seconds, pulsating.
- Convenient Drying Stand.
- 2 Clarisonic Cleansers, 1 for face and 1 for body.
The Clarisonic Smart Profile will be available the beginning of November 2015 exclusively at Sephora stores in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar and Bahrain.
The Beauty Hub is an interactive online community and marketing platform for the beauty industry and their consumers in the Middle East.