YOUTHFUL LOOKING EYES ARE IN SIGHT WITH CLARINS SUPER RESTORATIVE TOTAL EYE CONCENTRATE
By The Beauty Hub | November 22nd, 2015 | Brands,Editors Pick,News
Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate harnesses the power of plants in a highly effective formula that targets the entire eye area, from temple to temple.
Clarins has identified a major cause responsible for the changes to all these “signs of youthfulness”:
Loss of density – to combat this, a powerful organic extract of harungana has been incorporated into the formula, a Clarins exclusive ingredient with replenishing properties. This key plant ingredient found in Super Restorative Day and Night creams has proven to be more effective than retinol, the leading anti-ageing molecule, which delivers its exceptional benefits on the eye area, from temple to temple.
The combination of this powerful active ingredient with an anti-ageing tetrapeptide, helps to replenish the skin, at all levels. Day after day, your eyelids appear “lifted” and the look of deep wrinkles is visibly reduced.
To deliver a complete solution, this anti-ageing care is enriched with active ingredients that fight undereye puffiness and dark circles:
- Silktree extract – the additional benefits of another tree, this time from Asia, help prevent glycation and slow the formation of dark circles with ageing. It is combined with escin from horse chestnut, an active ingredient with recognized draining benefits.
- Guarana extract – a sacred shrub from the Amazon which is high in caffeine, with lipolytic properties, to reduce the look of permanent undereye puffiness. And because ageing also means loss of comfort and thinning of the lashes, Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate is enriched with cupuaçu butter, obtained from a tree from Brazil that produces a delicious juicy fruit, to nourish and soothe the skin, and D-Panthenol, or provitamin B5, to enhance the beauty of lashes. Its delicate texture enriched with cassie flower wax, offers an instant tightening effect, with no oily feel. In addition, it also facilitates make-up application. It contains golden pearls with “light-reflecting” properties, to immediately enhance the beauty of the eye area. Refreshing and comforting, it leaves the eyes wonderfully soothed.
To apply use morning and evening on the whole eye area, with gentle pressing motions on the eye contour and eyelids, and smoothing lightly between the eyebrows and on the temples.
Experience its effective benefits in Clarins Skin Spas. The “Smooth & Luminous Eyes” Treatment covers the whole eye area and targets the eye contour including the area between the eyebrows and the temples. This new treatment helps to restore a youthful, radiant look to the whole eye area in 30 minutes.
30 Minutes, 3 Steps:
- Diagnosis – an expert analysis of the eyes.
- Preparation of the skin – an essential step to relax the features.
- The intensive treatment from temple to temple – the ideal way to smooth,
tone, drain, brighten and soften the eye area.
After application of the ClarinsPRO Replenishing Total Eye Balm-Mask, developed exclusively for use in the Institutes, followed by application of the refreshing, hydrogel fabric ClarinsPRO Total Eye Treatment Mask, this complete treatment finishes with an application of Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate.
For radiant eyes and a radiant face, Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate is used in combination with the powerful replenishing, age spot correcting duo Super Restorative Day & Night.
The Beauty Hub is an interactive online community and marketing platform for the beauty industry and their consumers in the Middle East.