WIN A MAKEOVER WORTH AED5000 EVERY MONTH AT THE CURE BEAUTY SPAS
By The Beauty Hub | March 16th, 2016 | Company News,Competitions,Editors Pick,News
Are you in need of a little re-invention? Could you do with a confidence boost? With the help of the fabulous team of hair, make-up and style experts at The Cure Beauty Spas in Dubai, this could be you, as they offer the chance to win a makeover worth AED5000 every month.
Since they opened their doors over 10 years ago, The Cure and its founder Nadia Ivanova Briggs have made it their mission to provide a pampering haven for the ladies of Dubai to help them look fantastic, but also feel great on the inside too. Continuing in their mission, The Cure want to make a real difference to the life of one women every month with the launch of their new monthly makeover.
The monthly makeover worth over AED5000 will take place over the course of a day and includes the following:
- Full body hot stone massage.
- Body tan.
- Paraffin treatment.
- Ginger and spice warming leg treatment.
- Eyebrow and eyelash tinting.
- Haircut and blow dry.
- Hair colour.
- Hair treatment.
- Professional make-up.
- Photographer for quick photoshoot.
- Canvas with your new look.
The competition is open to all UAE based ladies and one winner will be selected every month. Entrants must:
- Follow @thecuredubai on Instagram and Facebook.
- Post on The Cure’s Facebook page or tag in a post on Instagram saying why they want to win the makeover for themselves or who they want to nominate who deserves this in less than 75 words.
- Entries must hashtag #TheCureBigMakeover #TheCureDubai.
- For a better chance of winning entrants should repost the competition to their friends/followers.
On the last day of each month The Cure will choose one winner from all entrants at random. The winning lady must be able to come to The Cure’s branch in Green Community on a Friday, 10am-8pm for their makeover. See complete T&Cs for full details.
So, what are you waiting for?
For further information call The Cure Media City (Building 10, BBC World) +971 4 391 6485 or The Cure Green Community (Park & Shop Plaza) +971 4 883 0818.
The Beauty Hub is an online news and information platform covering the beauty industry in the Middle East.