WOW BY WOJOOH LAUNCHES ITS NEW BLUSH UP COOLING COLOR STICK COLLECTION
By The Beauty Hub | May 16th, 2016 | Company News,News
The new Blush Up Cooling Color Sticks from Wow by Wojooh will keep you nice and cool during the summer. In 3 must-have shades, these cooling blush sticks have a secret formula that leaves a fresh and cooling sensation on your cheeks, to give you a quick pick me up during the summer’s heat!
The water-based gel formula lasts for over 5 hours on the skin with its intense pearlized effect. It smoothly glides onto cheeks, leaving an undeniably cool and fresh sensation behind!
The Wow by Wojooh Blush Up Cooling Color Sticks come in 3 shades: A beautiful peach in 535 Papaya Popsicle, a yummy pink in 335 Strawberry Sorbet, and an essential bronze in 635 Bunduq Bouza.
The Totally Trendy
It’s all about having that dewy, bronzed glow for the summer. So for the totally trendy girl, go for the Blush Up Stick in 635 Bunduq Bouza. Give yourself those sharp cheekbones with a glow.
Pretty in Pink
For a more feminine touch, go for a pearlescent pink on the cheeks. Pull back your hair into a sleek pony and show off those cheekbones with the Blush Up Stick in 335 Strawberry Sorbet.
A Fashionista in Peach
Red, coral, and royal blue? The essential colours of the season! Pair your summer accessories with a soft peach in the Blush Up Stick in 535 Papaya Popsicle, to compliment your look.
Tips for using the Blush Up Cooling Color Sticks:
- Apply the Blush Up Cooling Color Stick onto your face after applying liquid foundation.
- Want to keep it clean? For that radiant look, simply moisturise your face and apply the Cooling Color Stick onto your cheeks.
- The more layers you add, the more intense pearlescent effect you’ll get.
- Avoid using it with any powder products, to ensure the most glowiest of glows!
- Use the peach or the pink colour stick on the apples of the cheeks with the bronzed one on your cheekbones.
Blush Up Cooling Color Sticks are available at Wojooh stores in the UAE.
The Beauty Hub is an online news and information platform covering the beauty industry in the Middle East.