PERLE AND CAVIAR ADD A NEW PROTECTIVE SUNSCREEN TO THEIR UAE COLLECTION
By The Beauty Hub | August 23rd, 2016 | Brands,News
Brand new to the UAE from Institut Arnaud’s Perle & Caviar collection, the Protective Screen SPF50+ is perfect for everyday use, offering very high protection against the damaging effects of sun and pollution, whilst fighting the signs of ageing.
In line with Institut Arnaud’s brand promise, the Protective Screen SPF50+ includes active ingredients, chosen for their visible and measurable effects and ensuring excellent, high performance skincare.
Perle & Caviar Protective Screen SPF 50+ (AED252 for 30ml)
Perle and Caviar’s Protective Screen SPF50+ makes your everyday skincare routine simple and effective. Its airy texture is easy to apply and instantly absorbs into your skin, providing an invisible shield underneath make up. As well as the nourishing benefits of luxurious, natural pearl and caviar extracts, antioxidants help to repair and prevent sun damage.
The active ingredients include:
- Pearl and Caviar extracts – revitalise and regenerate skin; moisturise.
- Solar filters – UVA/UVB protection, SPF50+.
- Sea lavender extract – anti-free radical action (rich in antioxidants) and anti-pollution.
- Glycerin – powerful moisturising agent.
- High molecular weight hyaluronic acid – moisturising agent (holds moisture on skin).
Institut Arnaud products are designed and manufactured in France, where they go through rigorous research and testing.
UAE stockists include BinSina pharmacies.
The Beauty Hub is an interactive online community and marketing platform for the beauty industry and their consumers in the Middle East.