HOW TO DRY SHAMPOO YOUR HAIR
By The Beauty Hub | September 21st, 2016 | Beauty Articles,News
Stylists have been telling us for years that if we wash our hair less often, then it’ll be softer, shinier, and way healthier. That said, we still need to keep our hair fresh between washes and this is where Colab Dry Shampoo comes in. But this miracle product only performs miracles when it is used properly.
Make the most of this hair-care staple with these useful tips and really get the most out of your Dry Shampoo:
- Try not to spray too close to your scalp. Always spritz your dry shampoo about 10 inches away from your roots to avoid any excess residue.
- Don’t get too spray happy. Use your dry shampoo on the roots only as this is where your hair gets greasy. Spraying on the lengths and ends will make hair stiff and lacklustre.
- Massage, massage, massage! Don’t just spray on and go. Allow the product to sit for a few minutes to absorb any oil and then work into the roots using fingertips.
- Using too much product is a big no-no and can make your hair actually appear dull and discoloured. It is always better to use a little and add more if you feel your hair is still too greasy. If you do, however put on a bit much, simply blast with a hairdryer that will help even it out.
- As easy as it can be to do, try not to rely too much on your Dry Shampoo and only use once or twice between washes to let your follicles and scalp breathe.
- Try applying dry shampoo before you go to bed. This gives plenty of time to soak in and you’ll wake with fresh looking strands in the morning.
COLAB™ Dry Shampoos come in five captivating scents. From the classic, heritage notes of London, the fresh and fruity scents of New York, to the floral, feminine notes of Paris, you can embrace head-turning, iconic city style wherever you are.
Available from Spinneys and Waitrose, Wojooh, Virgin Megastores, Pout Salon and Beauty by Edge in the UAE.
Image Credit: Ruth Tilly – A Model Recommends.
The Beauty Hub is an online platform sharing the latest beauty news, product reviews and trends in the Middle East.