LIPTENSITY BY MAC UNDENIABLE COLOUR INTENSITY
By The Beauty Hub | October 27th, 2016 | Brands,News
Liptensity lipstick pushes the boundaries of colour. With the expertise of tetrachromat Maureen Seaberg — who has the genetic ability to see up to 100 million hues imperceptible to the average naked eye – MAC has created an unprecedented spectrum of 24 shades with extreme, undeniable colour intensity, using our groundbreaking High-Frequency Tetrachromatic Pigments technology.
The 24 shades include:
- Stallion – deep black.
- Galaxy Grey – light bluish grey.
- Blue Beat – deep dark blue.
- Marsala – deep magenta pink.
- Burnt Violet – dark plum.
- Mulling Spices – burgundy brown-red.
- Postmodern – amped coral pink.
- Claretcast – mid-tone magenta.
- Hellebore – vibrant mid-tone purple.
- Life’s Blood – bright berry red.
- Ambrosial – bright plum pink.
- Eros – warm hot pink.
- Gumball – creamy blush pink.
- Medium Rare – creamy soft pink.
- Lobster – burnt orange.
- Habanero – vibrant orange-red.
- Fireworks – vivid bright red.
- Cordovan – deep rose red.
- Driftwood – soft lilac beige.
- Doe – creamy neutral brown.
- Smoked Almond – bright rose brown.
- Toast and Butter – peachy cinnamon.
- Dionysus – deep plum.
- Double Fudge – intense dark brown.
Liptensity lipsticks are available as of November 2016 in all MAC locations in the UAE.
The Beauty Hub is an interactive online community and marketing platform for the beauty industry and their consumers in the Middle East.