STYLE & COLOUR TREND REPORT FROM SALLY HANSEN
By The Beauty Hub | October 17th, 2016 | Beauty Articles,News
In this trend report you’ll find nails inspired by the runways and beauty trends of Fall/Winter 2016, a sampling of nail surf ace textures and a special holiday look.
The looks are inspired by cuts of clothing like the asymmetrical trend, as well as trends i n makeup like the organic brushy pattern, and directly inspired by runway textiles like the matte leopard print and optical illusion. I have a thorough look at the trends and colours in nails, makeup, hair, and fashion for the season and choose the ones that will suit a manicure the best.
Inside you’ll find a variety of colour palettes and designs- something for everyone to enjoy!
By Madeline Poole, Sally Hansen’s Global Colour Ambassador.
If any two tones instantly evoke the shift in the seasons, it’s an autumnal combination of cranberry and orange. The addition of a graphic accent nail brings these classic shades into 2016 while adding a fall-friendly spin on the optical illusions shown at Saint Laurent, Emilio Pucci, and Dior.
Complete Salon Manicure in “Wine Not” and “Peach of cake”.
Orange & Wine
Fall means back to work, school, and reality…and who really has time for an intensive ten digit nail art look? Incorporating just one design accent is an accessible way to recreate a big seasonal trend in shades that make sense.
Nail Look How To’s
- Paint most nails in two coats of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Wine Not.
- Leave one nail blank and paint with two coats of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Peach of Cake.
- Draw skinny lines with Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Wine not, vertically down the accent nail.
- Intersect these lines with a chevron like diagonal.
- Then fill in the shapes checker-board style leaving every other shape peach.
Sally Hansen’s Complete Salon Manicure range is available at Wojooh, Lifestyle, Carrefour and Spinneys in the UAE.
Price: AED39 each.
The Beauty Hub is an online news and information platform covering the beauty industry in the Middle East.